15% glycolic acid pumpkin enzyme face mask peel with brush
If you are looking for a great anti-ageing skin repair product that you can use at home, don’t look any further than this great product. It is so easy on you wallet with 30 to 40 peels in a jar. It smells great and just works, what more could you ask for?
PRODUCT FEATURES of Glycolic Acid Peel Pumpkin Facial Mask:
- 12oml jar enough to do 30-40 peels
- 15% Glycolic Acid for a Professional Peel
- Includes fan brush
- Pumpkin is loaded, is a super food for the skin that help reverse the signs of aging, with over 100 beneficial nutrient.
- Leaves skin feeling replenished, brightened and like new
- Creamy,enzyme-rich antioxidant
- Vegan, with no paraben, phthalate or gluten
- Smells delicious good enough to eat
- A deep exfoliation with sloughing effects to dry, dull skin.
- Balanced for the skin’s pH between 3.5 to 4.2
A powerful, triple-action glycolic and enzymatic exfoliating treatment
- Addresses a dull, aging, and congested complexion in three ways
- Pumpkin Enzyme – a natural enzymatic exfoliator that helps smooth the skin’s surface
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) – Glycolic Acid exfoliates to help reveal a fresher, more youthful and radiant appearance
- Organic Botanicals – provide healing and soothing nutrients, rejuvenating the appearance of a lacklustre complexion
This triple-action – Helps even-out the appearance of skin tone, smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles and clarify to reveal SMOOTH, YOUNG, BEAUTIFULLY RADIANT and REVITALIZED SKIN.
Reduces, Eliminates or repairs
- Uneven skin tone
- Age spots
- Large pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull complexion
- Superficial acne scars
- Acne cysts
- Dry skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Dissolve Acne Plugs
- Evens hyperpigmentation
- General skin irregularities
By Chloe Metzger. Beauty Editor at Marie Claire
“The most recent trend to hit our radar? Pumpkin enzymes. I knooow, I know; it just sounds like some trendy fad riding on the coattails of pumpkin spice lattes and Uggs and fall, but trust me—pumpkin enzymes are kind of a miracle ingredient for anyone with sensitive skin, or just any type of skin that wants to look better in general.”
“Pumpkins are loaded with skin-exfoliating alpha hydroxy acids, or AHAs”, says dermatologist Joshua Zeichner, MD, director of cosmetic and clinical research at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, “and AHAs work on the skin’s surface to dissolve the connecting bonds between skin cells, which helps even out your skin tone and smooths your skin’s texture.”
“And though, yes, any AHA will do that to your skin, like lactic acid, glycolic acid, or mandelic acid, not all of them will be slow and gentle while they resurface your face, leaving you in a murky zone of stinging, redness, and irritation. But pumpkin enzymes are especially gentle and low-key on your skin, and, as a bonus, “their high levels of vitamins A and C also help reduce skin inflammation and promotion collagen production,” says Dr. Zeichner. Translation: Your smoother face will also come with a side of reduced fine lines, acne, and redness.”
“Basically, I’m all about the pumpkin-based products, even if they seem like a fad, and as someone with skin as sensitive and red as a newborn babe’s, I’ll take all the gentle smooth-makers I can get, even if it’s in the form of something I’d normally slather in whipped cream.”
Directions For Use
- Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse off after five minutes (if irritation occurs, rinse immediately). Light tingling will occur.
- If skin becomes irritated, wash off immediately with cool water and apply Jojoba or Olive Oil to face.
- Always patch-test before using the Peel.
- If irritation occurs, rinse immediately with cool water. Only you will know when to wash off the masque; which should happen at the first sign of any irritation.
- Moisturise after use.
- Use once or twice a week, as needed.
PLEASE KEEP REFRIGERATED WHEN NOT IN USE
If you are using this product to control acne, remember that your acne will appear worse before it looks better. Simply because the dead skin layers are peeled from the face and the acne is brought to the surface. This will actually accelerating the healing process. In this case, don’t be discouraged and continue recommended use to see improvement.
INGREDIENTS: Pumpkin Fruit Purée, Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Organic Sugar Cane Extract, Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract, Organic Sugar Maple Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Lemon Peel Extract, Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Cinnamon Bark Powder, Ginger Root Powder, Allspice Powder, Nutmeg Powder